MyHomePassport® accesses the most comprehensive set of tenant checks on the market, enabling you to be fully referenced before you begin your search for a new home. This gives you advantages over others by providing the landlord or agent confidence in your credentials while saving valuable time and costs by fast-tracking the process.
What makes us different
- You get to rent ahead of the crowd
- We access multiple sources of data worldwide, other rental passports rely on a single credit report
- You can easily onboard your references and guarantors with full ID verification
- LiveUpdater® keeps you valid to the minute, other passports can become out of date
- Our team will back-up your viewing requests with a phone call to get you ahead of the queue
- We partner with the largest anti-fraud organisation in the world – LexisNexis®
- IDscan® digital technology is accessed to authenticate your ID documents recognising over 4000 worldwide and satisfying agents’ legal responsibilities to check your residential status
- Your rent payments are verified by us to both Equifax® and Experian™ to doubly boost your credit ratings with MyCreditBooster™
By having a rental passport before you view a property, you are able to show prospective landlords and letting agents that you are ready to go! By being fully referenced prior to finding a property you really are able to rent ahead of the crowd. You can send your profile to multiple landlords or agents without exposing personal data – access is only triggered when you are ready to proceed with the contract. You own and control who accesses your data.
Equally you can be assured you are renting from genuine landlords using our LandlordVerifier.
By accepting MyHomePassport you are able to vet your tenants with ease. The comprehensive suite of checks means that you have the peace of mind that you are renting your property to a responsible and credible tenant who has ensured that they are fully referenced when they come to view your property. Renters who have their rent reported to Equifax and Experian with MyCreditBooster are more likely to pay their rent on time to prevent a poor credit score
By accepting and promoting MyHomePassport letting agents are able to present their landlords with pre-qualified and fully vetted tenants which can speed up the process of renting and reduce void periods. Tenants are able to use our unique LiveUpdater to ensure that their reference is fully up to date at the point of move.